Why is Search engine optimisation important?
Daily, millions use search engines to find services or products, most of them will click links that are highly ranked on search engines.
Is your site ranked higher on search engines?
Yes, we can make sure you are ranked first on search engines. This will get you floods of visitors which will ultimately get you buying leads. Our certified team helps you not only to get results but maintain them even if there are future search engine updates.
Get Your Free SEO Audit
Types of Affordable SEO Services for Small Business
Let us go through the SEO categories so that you get a better idea of what affordable SEO services for small businesses you may need, depending on your case.
Most likely, you’ll need a bit of everything, so consider this list as a set of important guidelines.
1. For Technical SEO
The main fact regarding technical SEO is that it is, in most cases, a one-time fix. While you have to update things time and again as the internet develops, if you fix everything right at the start, it will last.
Here are the top Technical SEO issues that small businesses should focus on in their online marketing strategy:
- URL and Site structure: While you can do this on your own, it’s probably a good idea to ask an SEO consultant for advice. The most difficult site to the structure is an eCommerce one. You want to get it right from the beginning to avoid issues in the future. This will save you a lot of money. Find out more about a good website and URL structure.
- Image Compression: Images are probably the biggest problem when it comes to technical SEO and load times. In many cases, it can be done for free with tools such as Smush for WordPress, but similar free plugins are also available for other platforms.
- Caching: If you use caching, your site will load even faster. Again, good caching can be achieved for free with plugins such as W3 Total Cache or Autoptimize. Some hosting providers have LiteSpeed Caching on their server, which also allows you to cache your content properly.
- Structured data: This should be the last thing you focus on as a small business. However, in certain cases, it can have a good impact. Just make sure you don’t focus on this technical aspect instead of what’s really important, which is quality content and promotion.
Here are some tools that can help you ensure you won’t be spending much on Technical SEO issues:
The most affordable SEO service for Technical SEO when it comes to small businesses is WordPress.
Pingdom is a useful service that will tell you about a number of technical SEO issues within your site.
Screaming frog is a free tool you can use to crawl your website and identify broken links, missing title tags, 404 errors and much more.
2. For Content Marketing
- Keyword research
- Editorial Calendar
3. For Link Building
Link building is probably the most difficult part to do nowadays. Everyone knows about it, no one is willing to link to you (without charges) and even Google is aware of this, penalizing you for it.
Below are some of the link building techniques
- Use the Link Reclamation Tool
- Analyze Your Competitor’s Links
- Blog Commenting
- Guest Posting
- Blogging (with a twist)
4. For Rank Tracking
Here are some techniques you can use to track your rankings:
- Google itself
- Google Search Console
5. For Local SEO
When it comes to local SEO, you can completely dominate the entire page of Google with multiple positions.
Here are a few of the most affordable points you can focus on to improve rankings:
- Google My Business
- Social Media Accounts & Posting
- Citations & Accurate NAP
- Local Adjacent Niches Partnerships
6. For Video SEO
Video SEO helps to grow your business. People prefer video content over other forms of content.
It’s a bit difficult to pinpoint affordable SEO services for small businesses for video, as you can’t really optimize videos again once they are uploaded.
Below are a few tips you can follow to rank better with video
- Keyword Research
- Optimized titles & descriptions
- Short Product Presentation Clips
- Interlinking between videos
- Repurpose content
7. For Ecommerce SEO
eCommerce SEO services are the most difficult to find at affordable prices, as these services might be expensive and the cheap ones will most probably not be very effective.
- Site Structure
- Well optimized titles
- Structured Data
The Top 5 Must-Have Affordable SEO Services for Small Business
If we have to identify the most important ones, in most cases, for all types of websites and businesses, it would be this:
- Keyword Research: You can’t have an effective SEO strategy without proper keyword research.
- Well-optimized titles: People ignore the basics more often than you’d think. Make sure your titles are properly optimized.
- Google MyBusiness: GMB is a very effective tool and it’s also free. Spend some time optimizing it and it will bring good results.
- Copywriting & Blogging: Content is still very important, and copywriting can greatly help you increase sales, which is your goal in the end, isn’t it?
- Social Media Posts: Social media can help you promote your website easily, even without paying for it. With a little bit of talent and some knowledge, you can generate decent traffic.
How we provide results on search engines?
Our search engine optimization team based in India of experts will help your site to generate traffic to help you get a steady flow of paying clients. Below are a few of the strategies we used after a detailed audit and consultation with the client for search engine optimization service
- Keyword Research – (which is ideal for our business, can give us fast traffic, brings us traffic)
- Competitive Analysis – Competitor ranking, competitor backlink analysis.
- On-page optimization – website structure optimization, meta tag optimization, Google analytics setup, Google webmaster setup, HTML code optimization, and more.
- Off-page optimization / Link Building – Local business submissions, Press release circulations, and more.
- Website conversion optimization – Website analysis, Initial site analysis report, Landing page analysis, and recommendations.
- Social media optimisation – Google business page optimization, and other social media channel optimisation.
- Ranking + Traffic Reporting/KPIs – Monthly traffic and conversion report.
And above all, we support our clients with a dedicated account manager, who will be responsible for coordinating the entire project.