Why BuilderAll May Be the Most Exciting Digital Marketing platform of 2019
Are you an Entrepreneur, small business owner who is struggling to manage your online presence, and sales process?
Is it too time-consuming to launch your next product online using multiple digital platforms available online?
I had been doing this and juggling between many online tools, like website builder, landing page creator, course creator, email marketing tool, Social tool, and others.
But recently I found builder which is one of the most easy-to-use and complete digital platforms available to date.
Most Exciting Digital Marketing platform
If you are already convinced Click here (Exclusive Invite to the Digital Marketing Mentorship Group + 7 Day free trial to one of the best digital programs)
What are the top features of BuilderAll ?
- All in One Platform
- Easily Create Landing Pages
- Email Marketing
A Peek inside BuilderAll
As soon as you login you will notice the builderall dashboard
This is where you access various tools on the platform, and although there are dozens of potentially userful tools to choose from, everything is actually very well organized in the sidebar.
The main tools are as below
- Builders— to create your site, blog, landing pages and sales funnels
- MailingBoss Autoresponder— for list building and creating email automation.
- Design— for creating product banners, mock-ups, doing basic photo editing and creating presentations
- Videos— for creating animations and floating videos
- Apps — for creating add-on functionality to enrich your website
- Webinar— for quickly running your webinars
- Marketplace — for managing payments and affiliate platform
BuilderAll has 3 pricing plans
- Web Presence – $9.90 per month
- Digital Marketing – $29.90 per month
- BuilderAll Business – $49.90 per month
Its an ideal complete digital marketing platform with multiple tools, which if you try to buy separately it will incur you a high cost.
Instead take a spin for 7 days free trial and decide (Bonus – Exclusive invite to Digital Marketing Mentorship Group)